Whilst reading Excel files within Microsoft Power Automate (or Azure Logic Apps), you might notice that only the first 256 rows will be imported …
What The? What is Going On Here?
Well it turns out that by default Microsoft Power Automate limits you to fetching the first 256 rows … however you can increase this limit in the following way.
This setting will effectively instruct Power Automate to fetch batches of 5000 rows at a time therefore bypassing the Excel 256 row limit.
- Navigate to SETTINGS on the Excel step
- Enable Pagination
- Set the Threshold above 256 e.g. 5000.
- How to: Change SharePoint Default Permissions Group - 16th June 2021
- Solved: BlazorInputFile ‘No File Chosen' Error - 19th May 2021
- Implement Azure Web App Authentication – The Easy Way - 13th April 2021