When processing Excel files containing over within Microsoft Flow, you might notice that only the first 256 rows will be returned …
What The? What's Going On Here?
Well it turns out that by default Microsoft Flow limits you to fetching the first 256 rows … however you can increase this limit in the following way
- Navigate to SETTINGS on the Excel step
- Enable Pagination
- Set the Threshold above 256 e.g. 5000.
- Solved: “You Need Microsoft Dynamics 365 License To Continue” Error - 16th June 2020
- Fixed: Configure Visual Studio GIT Proxy Server - 17th May 2020
- Fixed: Windows Update – There were some problems installing updates (0x80240fff error) - 20th April 2020