To identify the Web Parts in your SharePoint environment, you can use the built-in SharePoint Maintenance Mode function.
To open SharePoint in Maintenance Mode,
- Navigate to the SharePoint page you want to inspect.
- Modify the site URL. Append the text “?contents=1” to your URL and press ENTER.
For example, if your SharePoint site URL is http://mysharepointsite/sites/site1.aspx then modify it to http://mysharepointsite/sites/site1.aspx?contents=1 This will open SharePoint in Maintenance Mode and will display a list of Web Parts on your page along with it’s Type.
- Solved: Set SharePoint Person Field to Null in Power Automate - 16th September 2021
- Visual Studio: Generate Class From JSON String - 17th August 2021
- Visual Studio: Show Current File in Solution Explorer - 29th July 2021