To identify the Web Parts in your SharePoint environment, you can use the built-in SharePoint Maintenance Mode function.
To open SharePoint in Maintenance Mode,
- Navigate to the SharePoint page you want to inspect.
- Modify the site URL. Append the text “?contents=1” to your URL and press ENTER.
For example, if your SharePoint site URL is http://mysharepointsite/sites/site1.aspx then modify it to http://mysharepointsite/sites/site1.aspx?contents=1 This will open SharePoint in Maintenance Mode and will display a list of Web Parts on your page along with it’s Type.
- How to: Change SharePoint Default Permissions Group - 16th June 2021
- Solved: BlazorInputFile ‘No File Chosen' Error - 19th May 2021
- Implement Azure Web App Authentication – The Easy Way - 13th April 2021